· Business/service process change for promotion, uptake and delivery of new technical services
· Process design and implementation for the access, uptake and delivery of new services
· Business case development (for the introduction of new technologies)
· Promoting and marketing the opportunities presented by new technology
· Analysis of markets, user needs and processes
· Ability to work with and across many business functions
· Communication and implementation of change required by technical service providers
· Service and portfolio definition across a wide range of technology services
· Commercial / cost awareness
· Ability to drive a concept / project through to fruition (perseverance) on time and within budget
· Industries: Banking, Agrichemicals, pharmaceuticals, IT Products and Services
· Introduction of Blackberry service into major financial services company, using effective needs analysis and technology selection to advance the development of the service.
· Analysis and presentation of the rationalisation of network and computer services enabling cost reduction and outsourcing so that a £2m saving was budgeted for and realised by the service owners.
· Creation and communication of a commercial service portfolio for the IT department leading to identifiable service levels and improved customer satisfaction ratings.
· Preparation and management of an IT service portfolio for outsourcing analysis
· Increased investment into internet technologies through the effective promotion of the opportunities to senior executive using a Cyber Café.
· Development initiated for a new global desktop product