Service Delivery Manager and member of leadership team at 500-user Front Office and Operations site. Line managed a £2m, 25-strong, Application Management team delivering design, build, test and support services for 20 applications (mix of Microsoft, Unix & AS400 platforms). Responsible for provision of live service from internal supplier, via Service Level Agreement.
Also held the role of IT Project Manager responsible for £1.5m of change, as part of £25m Programme. This programme successfully delivered a new fund-based investment product designed to increase revenue, retain existing business, grow new business and improve the client experience. Significant achievements during this assignment:
· Led the regions IT programme, delivering:
o new business growth of 400% through system enhancements to support the new product.
o 50% reduction in client attrition and increased revenue through an automated Transition suite that allowed 30,000 existing clients, representing£3bn assets, to migrate to the new product in 6months.
o much improved client experience through a re-engineered client report pack.
o proactive client contact via technology upgrades and system enhancements.
· Delivered improved system availability, cost and risk reduction and a foundation on which to deliver value-added change through a proactive, hands-on approach and implementation of a Continuous Improvement Programme.
· Delivered service improvements, through implementation of a strategic web-based solution, as Project Manager. £1M project, 50 people, 1200 man-days.
· Significant increased revenue through supporting the integration of 3rd Party acquisition into the Group
· Achieved operational efficiencies of £150k per year and service improvements as Project Manager, by delivering a scaleable, outsourced solution for production of Contract Notes. £½M project, 30 people, 500 man-days.