· Managing SLAs and service delivery timetables.
· Building knowledge of structured methodologies (PRINCE, PRINCE 2).
· Use of Microsoft Project; development of project costing models.
· Leading, motivating, and mentoring permanent staff members and project teams.
· Consulting and coaching client groups and third parties through change processes.
· Managing hardware support agreements, subcontractors, and suppliers.
· Maintenance of project networks, servers, storage devices and databases (including HSM and Veritas NetBackup).
· Workflow implementation, ISO 9001 documentation and roll-out
· Project Management: preparation and delivery of tenders, proposals, costings, project plans, weekly and term reports; managing project facilities and operations; presentations at committee/Board level; control of operating budgets.
· Team Management: recruiting and managing operations teams of up to 25 staff; preparation of job descriptions and training materials; appraisals and meetings.
· Client Management/Consultancy: evaluating client requirements; establishing relationships; building on projects to define further business.
· Systems: maintenance of project systems, scanning/document management systems, and various EDMS packages, including Centra2000, Plexus, Altris, and OpenImage. Proficiency in the use of MS Office components, UNIX, and other software.
· ISO 9002 Quality Assurance: writing procedures and auditing processes.